Powered by Blogger.

2015 Ferrari 458 Italia



With head-turning styling, neck-snapping acceleration and that indescribable but incredibly potent Ferrari allure, the 458 Italia supercar (along with its open-air 458 Spider counterpart) is one of the most desirable rides on the market. It is the latest in a long line of mid-engined, high-performance machines from Italian automaker that started with the legendary Dino.

Displayed underneath a glass window like the piece of art that it is, the 458 Italia's heart is a direct-injected 4.5-liter V8 cranks out 562 horsepower at 9,000 rpm (125 horsepower per liter, a record for naturally-aspirated piston engines). Torque is rated at 398 lb-ft at 6,000 rpm, 80 percent of which is available from 3,250 rpm.


All of that power is sent to the rear wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch automated-manual gearbox that manages to be both smooth and incredibly quick - shifts are achieved in four-tenths of a second.

Performance is impressive, with the zero-to-60 mph sprint dispatched in just 3.3 seconds on the way to a 201-mph top speed. Even more note-worthy is the Ferrari's handling - the car feels like it's hard-wired to the driver's synapses, responding to control inputs with lightning alacrity yet remaining extremely forgiving (assuming the stability control isn't shut off) for less advanced pilots.

Helping to make the 458 Italia's sublime driving dynamics possible is a rigid, lightweight aluminum chassis that features advanced alloys and aerospace industry manufacturing and bonding techniques. The suspension is composed of a twin wishbone/multi-link setup, and an electronic rear differential helps apportion power so as to make the best of use of available traction. Standard carbon fiber brakes are extremely fade-resistant and effective at bringing the 458 Italia down from extra-legal speeds.

Life Aboard
Inside, the cabin is a postmodern collection of abstract shapes and flowing lines. The look isn't for everyone, but materials and craftsmanship are first-rate. In order to free up real estate for the large paddle shifters, Ferrari has done away with steering wheel-mounted stalks and relocated a host of secondary controls to the steering wheel. This quirky setup is a bit of an acquired taste. Other ergonomic elements of the 458 are also a bit off-beat, such as a instrument cluster that displays the navigation system or the speedometer - but not both at the same time.

Thankfully, important details like the driving position and pedal placement are superb, and the manettino - a steering wheel-mounted dial that controls traction, stability control and differential settings - is simple and prominently placed.

Should buyers want to personalize their 458, Ferrari offers an extremely wide range of options ranging from different leather upholsteries to carbon fiber trim to faux-suede touches.

To riff off a line from Ferris Bueller - if you have the means, we highly recommend picking a 458 Italia up.

458 Speciale
Ferrari offers a more powerful version of the 458 called 458 Speciale. Offered as an exclusive limited-edition model, it packs an upgraded version of the 458's V8 that has been massaged to churn out 605 horsepower and 398 lb-ft. of torque. With it, the coupe sprints from zero to 62 mph in three seconds flat.

The 458 Speciale holds the honor of being the most aerodynamic regular-production Ferrari has ever produced, an achievement partially accomplished by fitting the car with adjustable spoilers on both ends.

On-track handling is enhanced by Ferrari's Side Slip angle Control (SSC) system. SSC uses a new algorithm to precisely analyze the car's side slip, compare it to the car's projected trajectory and work with the electronic differential and the F1-derived traction control system to instantly change the torque distribution between the rear wheels. Michelin Pilot Sport Cup2 tires designed specifically for the Speciale help keep the extra power in check.

Thanks to a host of weight-saving modifications, the Speciale weighs nearly 200 pounds less than a 458 Italia.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
7 Comments "2015 Ferrari 458 Italia"

I am here to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 6 years with 3 good lovely kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce… I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out… she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Prophet nosa who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on her. Within 3 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him at: Drnosaspelltemple@yahoo.com Regards.

I am here to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 6 years with 3 good lovely kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce… I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out… she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Prophet nosa who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on her. Within 3 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him at: Drnosaspelltemple@yahoo.com Regards.

I am here to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 6 years with 3 good lovely kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce… I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out… she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Prophet nosa who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on her. Within 3 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him at: Drnosaspelltemple@yahoo.com Regards.

I am here to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 6 years with 3 good lovely kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce… I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out… she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Prophet nosa who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on her. Within 3 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him at: Drnosaspelltemple@yahoo.com Regards.

My name is Alexis Katrina, I am from US. I was diagnosed with HIV virus for the past 6 years, I came across a blog last two month when I was browsing with my computer and I saw a testimony post from someone making a reference to Dr. Baba Ogu on how the man used natural herbal medicine to cure her when she was suffering from HIV illness, although I did not believe her but yet I took his email address because i wanted to give it a try. I emailed him, he responded to me immediately, i explained my problems to him, he promised to send me the HIV herbal medicine but he later asked me to purchase the herbal medicine which I did, he instructed me to be drinking the herbs 2 times daily after meal, every morning and evening for a maximum of 3weeks and 4days. He told me after 4weeks i should go back to the hospital to check my HIV status, I followed his instructions and I went for the test two weeks, the result came out i tested negative. I am HIV negative. I can't thank dr baba ogu enough, he cured me from HIV illness. I will for ever remain grateful to him. You can as well email him if you have any illness at all but those that are suffering from various type of cancer. Epilepsy, Type 2 or 1 diabetics, MRSA Brain damage from lead, Asthma, Radiation damage, High blood pressure or love spell (need your loved ones back) or witchcraft, bad luck, you want to pass your exams, you want more profit from your business, are you suffering from blindness, metal disorder, etc. Dr baba ogu have all the medicine that can cure any illness you are suffering from, email him right now. Please once you are cure from your illness, also spread the good news to others so that those with illness can be cure too. Contact Dr Baba Ogu on:drbabaogu@gmail.com

This comment has been removed by the author. - Hapus

REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER

Are you finding it difficult finding the right solutions to all your
problems? you don't need to hide your problem because if you do, you
will never find the solution to it. so i advice you to visit Spiritual
Help Center today and get all your problem solved. financial problems,
marriage problem, court case, money spell, what ever your problem is,
get them solved because God didn't send you to this world to suffer.
if you are interested you can contact us via email
{drokoh.udospelltemple@yahoo.com}

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to make your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) You want all those that have scammed you to return your money back by
fire by force.I can still help you.
(9)if you want to stop your divorce.
(10)if you want to divorce your husband.
(11)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(12) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(13)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart. once again
the email address is drokoh.udospelltemple@yahoo.com

You are blessed.

Dr Okoh Udo

 
Copyright © 2015 Luxury cars - All Rights Reserved
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top